Gallagher & Associates Asia, a leading international museum exhibit design firm located in Singapore is seeking a proven Project Manager (contract) with the ability to effectively manage a design project from concept to installation.
Project managers must be able to work in a team atmosphere and work on a wide variety of projects in a fast-paced atmosphere. The project manager is the primary point of contact between the design team and client with regards to contract, deliverables, schedule and budget. The outcome of a successful project manager is an on-time, on-budget project that succeeds in providing the best possible design product within the hours allocated.
- Responsible for day-to-day client interaction, communication. Sets and manages client expectations
- Creates and maintains project budgets and schedules
- Performs all duties both internal and external in the upmost professional manner
- Creates and executes project work plans and schedules as per the contract
- Ensures exhibit project development and deliverables adhere to contractual obligations
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
- Documents and tracks decisions, approvals, and action items from meeting and calls
- Analyzes exhibit project profitability, revenue, and fiscal responsibility of team
- Coordinates with consultants to guarantee integration of all aspects on the project
- Responsible for contracting and managing all G&A sub-consultants
- Produces all project correspondence including but not limited to agendas, meeting notes, memorandums, etc.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and quality control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, project management software for multiple projects
- Fluency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to use autocad, read architectural drawings is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Management role in a design agency, or construction industry, experience within the museum, exhibit design industry preferred
- Familiar with the project phases for exhibition design
- Must have basic financial and cost management skills
- Fluency (spoken/written) in Mandarin is a plus
Please send resume, work details to [email protected]